About Me

Photobucket

Hello! I am so glad you stopped by. My name is Priscilla. And I'm a photographer. I started shooting with my first camera when I was 16 and have kept it up since.

There's not a whole lot to know about me - I'm one of six kids smashed right in the middle. I graduated from High School in 2009. I think that Jack Sparrow should be President and Will Turner his Vice President. I think one of the best ways to enjoy life is to be grateful for all that you have and all that hasn't happened to you.

My family is the {greatest} but my God is the {GREATEST}. He came to die that I might {live} and He gave me {life}.

2 comments:

Tina Butler said...

Awesome picturs Priscilla. You are very talented. I will miss your recipes and your food photos. You have a awesome gift.

Katie in Colors said...

In N Out is my favorite!!!

Post a Comment