MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I cannot believe it is only 2 days until Christmas!!
I do not even have all my shopping done yet and my Christmas baking hasn't even started. I'm procrastinating so bad this year! Nothing like waiting until last minute. I'm looking forward to getting off work at noon and heading home to bake and then spending the evening with my Mom and little sister for Christmas shopping. I'm so excited for a long weekend and I hope you and yours have a blessed Christmas!!

(p.s. My Dad took us to Chicago this past weekend....all I can say was it was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. with all the lights making Chicago shine).

Photobucket

Photobucket
(My brothers and my Mom, the stores were all decorated so pretty).

Photobucket

(My brother and I - I'm kinda realizing that me and my brothers and sisters do resemble each other. I thought for the longest time we didn't).

No comments:

Post a Comment