Family Session {Evans Family}

The Evans Family. A beautiful family with twins. I love twins. They aren't identical, but I still get them mixed up nonetheless. Ha.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The oldest, Little Floyd. It is pretty obvious how much he adores all his younger sisters.
Photobucket

Angelina. One of the twins. Look at those big brown eyes.
Photobucket

Abbigail. Or Abby. How I love that "missing teeth" smile.
Photobucket
Little Mitzi. So very adorable. And looks just like her Mama.
Photobucket
Tabitha. The baby out of the family. Or the little Caboose.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Floyd's face makes me laugh, you can only imagine what he was thinking. Ha.
Photobucket

Photobucket
They sure do have a good lookin' family.
Photobucket

7 comments:

Neesie said...

These pictures are just beautiful. :-) I'm so happy you started a photography blog. If you lived closer to me I would let you do my senior pics!

Neesie said...

By the way, I just made a post promoting this blog over at mine. Hope you don't mind. ;-)

The Life of Marina said...

WOW you're an awesome photographer!! I've just started getting into it!! What kind of camera do you use??

Marina:)

Jersey Girl Cooks said...

Cute pictures! Good luck on your new adventure!

Unknown said...

adorableness! I never got to see these yet! Love the one with them holding hands in front of the carousel!

Katie in Colors said...

Great photos! Such adorable kids, and so many girls!!

priscilla joy said...

Thanks so much everyone!

And thanks for making my blog look so adorable Katie Jo.

Marina - I'm currently using a Canon Rebel xTi with a 50mm lens. Man, I love that lens.

Post a Comment