Tuesday Thoughts.....{PERSONAL}

"If we prayed more we could stand the tide, we could be strong and insecurity wouldn't be part of our lives. But because we lean on our flesh we don't see the power of prayer and when we are tested we fall apart". -Steve Mays

Photobucket


"I like to begin my day in a commitment of myself and the day to the Lord. I love to do that before I get out of bed. I just lie there for a moment, communing with the Lord, thanking Him for another day to serve Him and presenting myself afresh to Him. 'I'm available Lord, to use as you desire. Guide my steps today, in Your ways". -Chuck Smith

Photobucket

"Living the Christian Life God's way. People, including myself, tend to forget the last two words of that." -J. Vernon McGee


Photobucket

"God works on both ends. He'll work in your heart, and then that work will be confirmed by someone coming and sharing with you." -Chuck Smith
Photobucket

(just some pictures from a recent photo shoot, i love cloudy days for photos).

No comments:

Post a Comment