MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY {PERSONAL}

"Unforgiveness sounds like this: "You owe me! I'm going to make you pay by hating you, by slandering you, by returning in kind, by recruiting other people to my bitterness. I'm holding this over you!" -James McDonald

{I read this, this morning. Being constantly reminded to forgive just as Christ forgave me. When forgiveness is put in the above words...wow...forgiveness is the only choice I have}.

"Don't get stuck looking at your circumstances....focus on CHRIST". -Robert Baltodano

{It's amazing how when I stop looking at that which is bothering me/overtaking my thoughts and mind how when I give it to God and start praying about it - a peace surprasses it all}.

"Religion = man trying to reach God. Christianity = God reaching man". -Chuck Smith

{God reaches for me and for you, oh happy day}!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment