Kid Session {Jack Butler}

Can Jack really be 3 already? I remember 3 years ago, my little sister and I had just started taking piano lessons with his mom and he was a brand new baby.

Anna and I have been able to see him go from being able to sit up on his own, to crawling, to walking, and now running all over and talking!
He has the cutest dimples when he smiles and some beautiful blue eyes. Two things I love.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Blue eyes....God made them something beautiful.

Photobucket

When I saw his Converse Shoes....and that they were brown...yay! Double score. This 3 year old really makes those shoes look pretty slick.

Photobucket
Green grass, denim jeans, and brown Converse Shoes....mmm hmmm.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

He got down on the grass himself and did this....pretty impressive.

Photobucket

Thank you Jack for being a trooper while I snapped your pictures, especially since it wasn't exactly warm outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment