April Already?! {RANDOM}

I can't believe it is April already. Halfway thru April already might I add. Iowa has been having gorgeous weather, it hit the 80's here already and I think I forgot how hot it can really get. But I am not complaning, I love the warm weather. Love it. Loooove it.


Some family friends of ours had a brand new spankin' baby a couple weeks ago! William Leonard Novak III. I finally got to meet the little man last Saturday and do a mini-photo shoot. I will blog the rest later. Oh yeah, and blog my brother's Senior Pictures....this week it will happen!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The big sister Addy who loooooves her Dad's ATV. She is only 2 and knows how to start it. Smart kid.

_________________


Find rest my soul, in God {alone}......

No comments:

Post a Comment