William William Novak VI & Adalyn Novak {NEWBORN & KID SESSION}

....."children are a {blessing} from the Lord".

_______________

I remember when the Novak's said they were expecting back in August of 2010. And I remember thinking, the baby will be here in April so that means winter will have come and gone and spring will be here. I also remember thinking, THAT IS SOOOO FAR AWAY.

Um, yeah. Baby William was born March 25th. 3 weeks ago. So much for it being so far away. And he is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Seeing these pictures of Baby W is like looking at his older sister Addy when she was a baby. They look so much alike, except for the fact she had dark hair and he has reddish blondish hair. But seriously, look at those EYES. They are {beautiful}.

Photobucket

I remember back in November before they had found out whether they were going to have a baby boy or baby girl. I remember November 12th when they said so proudly they were having a baby BOY. And they were so excited because this was going to be William William Novak VI. His dad is the fifth, his grandpa is the fourth, etc. How cool?

Photobucket

Photobucket

I think this has to be my favorite picture of Baby W. Looking so intently at his Mama. Hello beautiful baby!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yes, his older sister does adore him. The entire time I was taking pictures she was right there next to me....and when it came time to take some pictures with her little brother she was quite happy. Especially giving him all those kisses. And gently snuggling with the little guy.

Photobucket

Adalyn. She is one of my favorite people to take pictures of. I love it when she says my name....it sounds something like: "psswwhalla". And then she smiles like yay I said her name! Yes Addy, good job. Good job my little friend. The way you say my name is the cutest thing ever.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She LOVES LOVES her Dad's ATV. She loves going for rides with him on it. I love her mischievous look on her face. I love her hair blowing in the wind. I love that her white blouse she is wearing that my Mom bought her for her 2nd birthday. I love the background of where they live. But most of all I LOVE ADDY.

Photobucket

I love you Novaks. I am so glad you are part of our lives and family. Many many blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment