MITCH & ANNA, FULL BLOG POST {ENGAGEMENT & PORTRAIT SESSION}

Mitch & Anna's photos edited. Check. Boom boom pow!

You are probably wondering why I have their photos under an engagement session & a portrait session? Well, let me esplain (you must say that in a Mexican accent).

Mitch & Anna have been married for 2 years (but don't quote me on that). The only professional photos they have had taken of themselves together as a couple were their wedding pictures. So when they knew Mitch was leaving for boot camp shortly they decided to do get some pictures taken of them together. So they contacted Caitlyn {hiiii} and she then contacted me and a couple of her other friends and wanted to know if we wanted to shoot them all together.

Um, yes. Yes I do. So that's why these are like 2yearengagementphotos/aportrait session. Saaavy? Savy! {In case you can't tell I am highly looking forward to Pirates of the Carribean 4 coming out NEXT MONTH}.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

There really is nothing like spring colors. The bright green grass. The bright blue shirt. The pretty white dress. They all make me think {springgg}.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The picture above this text I am writing and the picture below are my two favorites in this post. I loooooooove happy-in-love-smiley couples!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I had a wonderful time with you two, thanks for the fun afternoon! Many many blessings especially as you start a new adventure in your life together.

p.s. I get off work early today, {woooooo} and Good Friday Service tonight. Tomorrow and Sunday? CHICAGO. Cubs Game. Yes, this shall be a good Easter weekend!

Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment