Mitch & Anna, Sneak Peek {ENGAGEMENT & PORTRAIT SESSION}

All at once everything looks different...now that I see you....
-i see the light, tangled {yes, i just used disney lyrics}.

Wow. This had to be one of my favorite sessions. My friend asked me if I wanted to be one of four photographers that were going to be shooting this couple. Mitch was heading off to boot camp and they wanted some pictures before he took off. Um, yes I want to come shoot this couple {Caitlyn, hi!}. And they were so fun. So crazy. So energetic. I'll post the rest once I finish editing them but I wanted to get these up!


Thank you Mitch & Anna for the opportunity to capture your lives together for a little bit, many blessings!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment